New release: InDesign CC Book Production, putting books together
With this final release, InDesign CC Book Production, Putting the book together, my video coursework for book production is complete. This course removes the difficulty and relives the complexity of producing excellent quality, professional books.
This is a very practical course. There is a lot to learn, but none of it is very difficult. It is very complex though. It is the goal of the course to make the complexity easy to understand and relatively simple to execute. If you have any questions, just send me a message or email me directly
InDesign CC Book Production, Putting the book together is filled with projects and demos
What are the requirements?
- The InDesign CC: Book Production, Starting With Basic Typography course
- Book Publishing With InDesign CC is the textbook [a copy is included in the first course]
- A thorough understanding of typography, paragraph & character styles
- Introductory knowledge of InDesign CC and a licensed copy to work with
What am I going to get from this course?
- Design and produce an excellent print version of a book
- Create a full-color downloadable PDF version
- Make a Kindle Print Replica, Kid’s book, or Comic version
- Convert the downloadable PDF into an ePUB FXL [fixed layout]
- Convert the downloadable PDF into an ePUB Reflowable version
- Convert the ePUB Reflow into a Kindle book
- Upload the book versions to the various distributors and aggregators
- Begin development an online platform for marketing the author and the books
Who is the target student?
- The graphic designer or author who needs to handle the complexity more easily
- The author looking to improve the writing experience, as well as making the book release simple
Udemy has a curiosity sale for $10 until the end of August, 2017
This is a remarkable price for an excellent course. It normally costs $95.00 for the 60 lectures, demos and projects