For those of us who have been around long enough, this time is unusually chaotic. I read this in Dr. David Reagan’s article this morning.
Everywhere we look, in every direction, the world appears to be falling apart.
- We are racked by wars and rumors of wars.
- Immorality and violence are rampant.
- Our money is being devalued and debased.
- Our educational systems have been hijacked by Humanists and Atheists.
- Our political systems are gridlocked by value wars and corruption.
- All of nature seems to be reeling out of control, producing one calamity after another.
- Our churches are being destroyed by rampant apostasy.
- True Christianity is under attack from all sides, and Christians are being marginalized as intolerant bigots.
Yet, despite all this economic, social, political and religious chaos, it is the best of times because all these developments are a fulfillment of end time prophecies that point to the imminent return of Jesus!
Jesus Himself said that society would become as immoral and violent as in the days of Noah. And He said that when we see that happening, we are to “look up and be watchful, for our Redemption will be drawing near” (Luke 21:28).
As Jack Van Impe said recently, it’s not the wars, earthquakes, weather calamities, immorality, and such that get us excited. It is the fact that they are happening as Israel has been reborn, and with Jerusalem under Israeli control.
Jesus is coming soon!
No, I don’t have a day or hour, but I’ll be surprised if He doesn’t come back before I die. This is a call to holiness. That’s what is wrong with our country, our culture, our government. Get yourself straight with the Lord. If you do not know Jesus yet, introduce yourself, repent of your sin, and ask Him into your life as your Lord. If you do that, let me know, and I have an ebook I’ll send you free.